TurnTable, puzzle game TurnTable, puzzle game

Sweet Game

I love the graphics, they're really cute. The whole thing runs really smooth. Thanks for using my music, much appreciated.:)

Destroy the World Destroy the World

good

realy good, best game of the day.

Plankton Life 2 Plankton Life 2

realy good

great game with great grafics and great period.

Fullbody Tutorial Fullbody Tutorial

auzum toot man

reel kool, mak mor, luv dis, rite thur. I lik kLay anims beter doe. kool 2, mak mor dood-mak mor. luv u, till nex time:...)

{2006} cursor-mania {2006} cursor-mania

coooooooooooooooooooooool

I love this even though I know how to do this I never thought of that, it realy cool, I think it awsome, great work, I might make one of thiese my self and submit it. anyways great work, love it. cheers.

der-Wahnsinn responds:

thank you for the support!

dummy show dummy show

ok

the grafics are gr8, super. the rest is prety much uninteresting to me. Good though, great job, make more soon.

shortydevil2 responds:

WOW THANKS

Pricilla gone missing Pricilla gone missing

dood!

dat wuz so kul dood and it roked 2. the grafix where cool and everything else to.

Destroy a Honda Civic Destroy a Honda Civic

cool but...

...hondas are the best and that car does not look like a civic cuz I know. It looks more like a 4 door prelude with out a trunk. But it was prety good over all.

Sidewards Complete Sidewards Complete

uh...

I made a game like this the other day and it got blamed. Cool game, you have a lot of animation and good grafics.

fckin-clum responds:

I say try again. It took me 2 attempts to get my first to survive. And thanks for the review.

Flash Course Flash Course

COOL!

This is the best flash tutorial flash I've every seen on here. Good work!